SAP Business One features a revolutionary, powerful solution that provides precision and control. The solution makes it easy for everyone in the organization to get the decision support they need in real time.
Successfully manage and grow your business
The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business, so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information, to help you drive profitable growth. A single view of your business to help you stay in control We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals, and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time, when information resides in different applications or even locations. SAP Business One is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.
A complete and customizable solution
SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and complete control over every aspect of your operations. It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use companywide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas. Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL server platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business best. What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. As your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs.
Myth Busting – whoever said SAP Business One is…
Designed to be affordable for small businesses SAP Business One has a low total cost of ownership and is one comprehensive application to cover all your departments needs from one solution
We pack a lot in yes but SAP Business One is also modular and flexible with over 500 add-on solutions, tailored to industries or special functions.
Too Difficult to Implement:
Quick and easy to implement – get you up and running in days or weeks. over 55,000 SAP Business One customers, implemented in over 150 countries, in 27 languages and 43 localized versions.
Designed specifically for small to mid-sized organisations, the Jobshop module is scalable and enables operators of factories involved in build-to-order-type processes to deploy a breadth of manufacturing functionality. The result is an unrivalled end-to-end business solution to drive and monitor all related activity and costs against job estimates.
- Component planning and forecasting
- Production routing and scheduling
- Accurately plan for budgets and resources
- Shopfloor WIP
The ADM software is built as an extension to the SAP B1 system. lt is particularly suitable for wholesale organisations (importers and distributors) as it enables these businesses with very large inventory parts especially in the automotive, heavy equipment, marine and oil field verticals to manage and streamline their inventory process throughout the business cycle – from ordering through to issuing of stock.
- Supports an extensive cross reference library for OEM/ODM oarts
- Facility to update substitutes and supersede Dart codes
- Customers’ orders can be consolidated and reordered by the Order Planning functionality which will allocate stock receipt automatically to customers’ orders
- ADM interfaces seamlessly to SAP B1
The CRM system provides you with the decisive advantage as you are able to gain wide access to vital customer information at anytime and place.
- Keeps track of all customer demographics, transaction records and history
- Allow customer service personnel to follow up and assist with any customer inquiry
- Flags delinquent accounts for immediate action before credit becomes an issue
Web Sales Force is easy to use and deploy and is a cost-effective solution for companies with remote offices over a wide geographical span.
- Allow companies to deploy sales order function remotely without the heavy cost usually associated with client server architecture
- Web Sales Force allows customer service or sales personnel to enter orders while in the field
- Provides real time interactivity with up to date stock balances
- System requires only a Web browser (IE / Firefox / Google Chrome) to function
The Web Store B2B module empowers companies to deploy a web based online ordering system for their regular clients. It maintains optimal inventory levels as it allows customers to view their catalogs and price tables. With the order tracking functionality, customers can place orders which are then directly converted to Sales Order in SAP B1.
The Mobile Platform is an innovative tool that provides vital information to help plan for the flow of activities and provides crucial information for the decision making process. This is the ideal solution that provides complete visibility and management information.
- Seamless integration to SAP B1
- Operates online and offline
- Manages account, contracts and calendars
- Create sales orders, collect payment, print receipts
- Product and pricing look up
- Supports all TCP/IP communications and is multi language
- Android mobile device
SABRE’s POS is a comprehensive point-of-sale solution specially designed for high volume, multi site retail operations. The solution provides critical access to view your retail activities and inventory management.
- Comprehensive POS capabilities
- Support store level inventory control and tracking system
- Manage multiple pricing, sales and promotions